Wildfire Recovery for Businesses
Has your business been impacted by catastrophic wildfire? Join the Sierra SBDC, the Sacramento District Office of the SBA, and the SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance for a free webinar to help your business recover from wildfire impacts and continued COVID-19 related challenges.
We will be discussing recovery efforts from the Dixie Fire, River Fire, Beckwourth Complex Fire, Tamarack Fire, and Caldor Fire.
September 28th 9-10:30AM
Advanced Registration Required
- SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance will give an overview of ongoing declarations, the disaster loan products available from the SBA, the virtual loan center, and more
- Sierra SBDC will cover other critical recovery steps
- FEMA will discuss assistance available to homeowners and individuals
- SBA will also share recent updates on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), as well as information on Paycheck Protection Program forgiveness, standard SBA loan programs, federal contracting programs, small business webinar trainings, and one-on-one business counseling at no cost.
- There will be plenty of time for an in-depth Q&A session
About the Presenters
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small businesses and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.
Public Information Officers with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Office of Disaster Assistance in Sacramento, CA deploy to disaster-impacted communities during the recovery phase. They facilitate communications on SBA disaster assistance programs and disaster preparedness with Members of Congress and their staffs, federal, state and local officials, the general public, media, civic organizations, advocacy groups, chambers of commerce, etc.
The Sierra SBDC provides free one-on-one confidential business advising to small businesses and entrepreneurs to help drive economic development in the rural Northeastern counties of California. We provide advising in topics related to accessing capital, starting your business, marketing, cash flow, and much more.