ASKSBDC.COM and LIVE Q&A Town Hall
ASK SBDC – is an initiative of the Northern California Small Business Development Centers (SBDC’s), and is part of our continued effort to do everything in our creative power to help your business overcome the challenges of the current economic crisis and prepare your business for reopening.
Visit ASKSBDC.com to discover the most up-to-date, accurate information concerning COVID-19 and Cares Act resources for small businesses. Call the 833-ASK-SBDC (833-275-7232) toll-free hotline to speak with a dedicated call center staff ready to help your business get answers to questions and connected to the right resources.
Ask your question. Join NorCal SBDC's Sunita Maharaj and the Finance Center Team as they discuss financial relief updates and information specific to reopening businesses in Northern California.
When: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month | 10:30 AM — 12 PM
Need answers fast? Email loans @ asksbdc.com with your question, and someone from the Norcal SBDC Finance Center team will reply within 1 — 2 business days.
CASE Force Attorney Coalition
COVID-19 Updates Live Q&A. Bring your questions and learn key updates from experienced professionals and attorneys covering topics including PPP and unemployment, practical advice on borrowing, payroll issues, and more.
When: The 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, following the Finance Center's bi-weekly update | 10:30 AM — 12 PM
Guidance for Restaurants: from California's Dept. of Public Health
This document provides guidance for dine-in restaurants, brewpubs, craft distilleries, breweries, bars, pubs, and wineries to support a safe, clean environment for workers and customers.
A Good Resource For COVID Funding Options
List different programs that are currently active.
The Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
This guide provides information about the major programs and initiatives that is available from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to address these needs, as well as some additional tax provisions that are outside the scope of SBA.
Online Webinars for Coping with COVID-19
Featuring interviews with experts in capital resource, e-commerce and more... These FREE SBDC webinars are designed to equip you with tools to navigate the economic difficulties posed by COVID-19.
Download the SBDC's Guide to COVID-19 Loans and forms.
An application guide for EIDL assistance.
Download the COVID-19 Small Business Survival Guide
We have developed the Small Business Survival Resources related to COVID-19 to help navigate through the chaos COVID-19 is having on our communities. Please reach out to our SBDC center if you have questions regarding how your business can maximize the available help.
U.S. Federal Support
- Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide up to $2M in Disaster Assistance Loans to businesses impacted by COVID-19. Learn More
- SBA Guidance for employers to plan and respond to COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - Interim guidance for businesses and employers to plan, prepare and respond to coronavirus. Learn More
- Department of Labor - OSHA- Check out this guide - Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19. Download Now
California State-Level Support
- Employment Development Department (EDD) - Reduced Work Hours - Unemployment Insurance Work Sharing Program - alternative to layoffs. Employer Info
- EDD Tax Assistance - request a 60 day extension to file payroll and more. Call the EDD Taxpayer Assistance Center 1-888-745-3886 (toll-free). More from EDD>>>
- CA Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBANK)- Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program (DRLGP), Jump Start Loan Program and more.
- Department of Industrial Relations- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus. Review the Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) and required protection.
The Northern California SBDC Finance Center
The NorCal SBDC Finance Center is a partnership of the Northern California SBDC nonprofit network, and our only focus is helping connect your business with the right people and the right kind of money to start, grow, or sell your business. We can help you apply for financial support such as SBA disaster assistance loans to ensure you have a financial plan to endure the weeks and months ahead…
For more information, please reach out to someone on our team woh can connect you with the right resources. Lean more about the Finance Center on their Facebook Page.